Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
As part of our pledge to making sure that our tenants receive the best service and continue to enjoy their stay in the city's cleanest buildings, we want you to know that your health and safety is our top priority. It is of the utmost importance to us that we keep our Ithemba family as safe as possible.
By taking guidance from the South African government; we are actively monitoring the situation, tracking the guidelines and advisory updates of the World Health Organisation and the National Institute of Communicable Diseases (NICD). Strict cleaning regimes have been put in place across all buildings to ensure your continued safety.
The most important thing for all of us to do is to NOT PANIC and put practical measures in place that have been suggested around the world.
Familiarise yourself and your family with the common signs of the coronavirus as listed by the World Health Organization (WHO):
- Breathing difficulties, wheezing and shortness of breath
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome
- Kidney failure
Practical and Simple Solutions:
- Social distancing - refrain from hugging, kissing and handshaking when greeting people.
- Practice good hand hygiene by washing your hand thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and minimize how often you touch your face.
- Use a hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol and make sure to rub it in until your hands are completely dry.
- Sanitise your workspace (i.e. your desk / keyboard and mouse) at least once every hour
- Carry a pack of single-use tissues, you can use these to open a door or grab a handrail.
- Clean your hands before touching your smartphone. Mobile phones may not be public surfaces, but studies have shown that they too can harbour bacteria, viruses, and other germs.
- Keep social visits to a minimal.
- Stay Safe!
We understand that self-isolating can become a long and boring exercise so we have ensured that you will be able to keep entertained and up-to-date with work requirements by providing ALL tenants with two months FREE uncapped internet.
It is important that we work together to limit the spread of this virus.
We encourage you to make use of reliable information sources:
Telegram - @coronaRSAstatus
WhatsApp - https://wa.me/27600123456?/text=hi or 060 012 3456 and send 'hi'.
Author: Ithemba Property Sales